Can I have a moonwalk at my event?

Inflatables are allowed when renting Jasmine Hall, South Parking Place, and the Civic Center Outdoor Plaza.

Inflatables must have a certificate of liability listing the City of Lake Jackson and a State Inspection certification is required.

Must provide own generator and stakes are not permissible at South Parking Place or The Civic Center Outdoor Plaza.


Show All Answers

1. Where do I go to make a reservation?
2. Can I make a reservation online?
3. What do I have to pay upfront to make a reservation?
4. Do you offer a resident discount?
5. Do you offer a non-profit discount?
6. Do you offer a military discount?
7. Do rentals include tables and chairs?
8. How many tables and chairs are at Jasmine Hall?
9. What size tables are provided with rentals?
10. Can I have a pinata at my event?
11. Can I have a moonwalk at my event?