Use Request Tracker to report your concerns. If you have a water or sewer emergency please call (979) 415-2430, or after regular business hours call (979) 415-2700.
General 1 Forms
General General
Parks & Recreation 2 Forms
Police (Call 979-415-2700 to report suspicious activity, loud noises, & other urgent matters.) 1 Forms
Public Works 5 Forms
Special Trash Pick-Up Request 3 Forms