Alcoholic Beverage Licensing

Procedures for Alcoholic Beverage Licensing

  1. Contact the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC) for application.
  2. File the completed original TABC Application for Retailer’s Permit or License with the City Secretary's Office.
  3. The City Secretary will sign off on the TABC application and call the client to pick up the application or return by regular U.S. Mail.
  4. Fees are as follows (per year) 
    • BG - Wine and Beer Retailer's Permit - $87.50
    • BE - Beer Retailer's On Premise - $75
    • RM - Mixed Beverage Restaurant Permit with FB - $150
    • PE - Beverage Cartage Permit - $10
    • BQ - Wine and Beer off premise - $30
    • Q   - Package Store Permit (Wine Only)

Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC) in Richmond: 

1410 Ransom Rd.
Richmond, TX 77469
PH:  281.341.4647
Fax: 281.239.0405

The TABC Richmond office is open to the public Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 12:00 noon and 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm. Applications are processed on Thursdays by appointment only.